We are seeking up to 500 current high school students for temporary summer positions, where they will learn programming basics and website design skills. These positions will pay competitive market rates and will last for 60 days during the summer. Each student selected will train for 10 hours a week. At the conclusion of the program each student is expected to be able to program a website and write basic programming codes. With further practice and research, each student can become efficient programmers and find employment in the fastest growing industry in the world.
Date of Event: June 01, 2016
- Actively enrolled in high school
- Ctical thinker, pays attention to detail and enjoys problem solving
- Willingness to learn MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be a current and active member of Dijiv Social Media (free service)
Skills and Abilities
- Meticulous attention to detailt
- Ability to be engaged in a multicultural atmosphere
To apply for this position,
All applicants must become a member of Dijiv Social Media to be considered for a position (no exceptions). Membership to Dijiv Social Media is free. (Click here to sign-up) or visit www.dijiv.com Note: Once you are a member of Dijiv Social Media you may complete the J500 application form. The applicants screening process begin May 1, 2016, and concludes June 1, 2016. Note: We will only contact applicants/students we have an interest in.
©Dijiv Social Media.